Want to download torrents on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch but don’t know how to do it? No worries, there are at least three beautiful methods to do it. You can select any method you prefer and follow the instructions below to download torrents on iPad or any iOS devices with or without jailbreak. First tutorial here guide you to download torrents on iPad with Cydia. It is a must to jailbreak your iOS device with this method while there is no jailbreak require if you are following the second and third tutorials to get torrents on iPad.
Download Torrents on iPad with Cydia
The first method here lead you to download a torrents downloader from Cydia and then you can use this torrents downloader to download movies, music or any files you want. It requires jailbreak in order to download Cydia and Cydia apps.
- Launch Cydia from your iPad or iPhone.
- Go to Manage -> Sources and look for BigBoss repo. Tap on Edit -> Add if you don’t have BigBoss repo in your Cydia. Go to Step 4 if you already have.
- Add BigBoss repo http://apt.bigboss.org to Enter Cydia/APT URL and tap on Add Source.
- Now go to BigBoss repo and search for iTransmission 4. This is the latest version of iTransmission and it is the best torrents downloader for all iOS 8 devices. Tap on the Install button to install iTransmission 4 to your iPad or iPhone.
- Restart springboard and you can now use iTransmission 4 to download torrents on iPad or your iOS device.
Apptrackr Alternatives that give you free Android and iOS apps: Blackmart and AppCake
Download Torrents on iPad without Jailbreak
For the second method, you can download torrents on iPad or iPhone without jailbreak. It gives you a lot of flexibility because you don’t have to worry about the internet speed. Torrents will stop to download files if you lost your internet connection but it will continue to download files to your iPad once your connection is back.
- Go to App Store and download iDownloader. In this tutorial iDownloader will act as a torrents downloader for your iPad and iPhone.
- Open iDownloader and open a browser in the iDownloader.
- Go to any Torrent downloading website you preferred, for example, Piratebay.se, kickass.so, torrentdownloads.me or any site you preferred.
- Tap on the magnet link or download link and then tap on Copy when you see Open, Copy and Cancel.
- Open a new web browser and go to zbigz.com. Paste the link you copied in Step 4 and tap on the Go! button.
- You will now see the download link for your torrent files. Tap on the download button and then tap on Download. The torrents will begin to download to your iPad within a few seconds.
- Go to iDownloader and then Files segment. You will see the downloaded files here.
Download Torrents on iPad with Safari
The third method to download torrents on iPad is the latest and easiest by using Safari Browser. Safari Browser is a pre-loaded program for every iPad and it is extremely easy to be used.
- Access to your favorite Torrent downloading site such as Piratebay or KickAss.so with Safari Browser.
- Look for the torrents you want to download.
- Tap on the download link and the torrents will automatically download on iPad. Generally, you are able to download torrents on iPad with Safari but most of the time you will only be able to stream it from Safari. Without doubt, this is still a good method to run torrents on iPad and some other iOS devices.
More cracked apps on iOS: Kuaiyong and Installous.
iOS Version that Works Tricks Above
The tutorial above on how to download torrents on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch with and without jailbreak has been tested on the following devices and iOS versions. They are proven to be work with the methods above.
- iPhone: iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- iPad: iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3 iPad 4, iPad Air and iPad Air 2.
- iPad Mini: iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3 and iPad mini retina.
- iPod Touch: iPod Touch (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th generation)
- iOS 8: iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 8.0.3, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2 and iOS 8.3 (Released on April 8, 2015).
- iOS 7: All iOS 7 version include the final version iOS 7.1.2 which is commonly used now.
- iOS 6: All iOS 6 versions.